Thanks to our consultants’ expertise in international and operational standards, consolidation and financial control, Emerson Audit & Conseil supports finance and accounting departments in:
- Optimising closing times
- Preparation of accounting information and
- Forecasting the accounting consequences of new operations
Our services :
- Assisting production of the consolidation / accounting departments under PCG, PCEC and IFRS standards
- First-time adoption of IFRS standards
- Processing complex operations
- Improvement of consolidation processes
- Assistance in setting up consolidation tools
- Defining and helping with format changeovers for group reporting
- Training programmes on various accounting standards
- Introduction of performance indicators, establishment of reporting
- Assistance with setting up the management control department in the context of reorganisation of the largest BU at a CAC 40 listed group.
- Implementation of a new financial reporting system by country in accordance with the application of IFRS 8 standard on operating segments for a large industrial group.
- Assisting the consolidation department in the context of the reorganisation of an international group, a leader in the manufacturing and construction of building materials.
- Management of sub-level consolidation at an audio-visual company.